Start down your path to success
Bluco employees are a special breed. We thrive on challenge, we’re passionate about doing the right thing, and we go above and beyond for our customers and for each other. Sound like you? Keep reading.
We offer exciting career opportunities in multiple functional areas and recruit for positions in management, skilled labor, administrative support and more.
Here are just a few of the benefits our full time employees enjoy:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Paid Vacation/Holiday time
- Health Club or Daycare reimbursement
- 401K with company match
- Lunch program
If you’d like to join our team, click here to fill out an application and upload your resume.
Or, check out our current openings below…
Marketing: Marketing Analyst
Can you use data to take an effective digital asset and turn it into a phenomenal one? Is there no end to what you can do with Google Analytics? If the answer is yes, and you’d also like to help create top-notch marketing assets, keep reading.
We are a manufacturing company filled with creative thinkers who produce world-class modular fixturing solutions, and world-class ideas for sharing those solutions with our audience. You’ll need to be flexible and thrilled by the notion of working on projects that come up out of the blue when you hear someone say, “I just had a crazy idea…”. Every time that happens, your job will be to help get our story in front of our audience, in a position that allows you to mesh your creative and analytical sides.
Here’s what else we’re looking for:
A highly creative marketing expert with B2B experience who can develop and deliver digital and print content across all our channels. The ideal candidate should know how to use SEO on the front end and data analytics on the back end to get the most out of our content creation. You’ll interact with sales and manufacturing teams to uncover new opportunities & topics for client engagement and thought leadership.
You will play a key role in the success of inbound and outbound marketing campaigns, our website, social media messaging, promotional marketing materials and more. All with the end goal of driving leads, subscribers and awareness. Interested? Keep reading.
Objectives of this Role
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Track content performance, analyze and revise strategy to optimize results
- Improve our existing data asset management (DAM) system, and/or explore new options to streamline asset organization
- Create and publish engaging content that matches our brand standards for style & tone
- Distribute content to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Develop a content calendar that dovetails with sales and marketing efforts
- 5+ Years of experience in marketing analytics, and in the creation of various types of content including Ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, blogs and more.
- Hands on experience with WordPress
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign)
- Comfortable with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Excellent creative writing & verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Email marketing experience a plus
- BS degree in Journalism, Advertising, Marketing or relevant field
By the end of your first 90 days, you’ll be a Rockstar if you have been able to (with the marketing team’s input and guidance):
- Curate a stable of working technology and tools to kick more content out of the park faster (like an asset management system that’s more than a digital shoebox)
- To that end, categorize, optimize and remove the crazy from 100 digital images/month
- Tame, own and manage the DAM system
- Establish realistic objectives and goals for each marketing channel
- Pitch us a framework/outline/plan for each – which part of the funnel will each help feed, and what will success look like?
- Create effective workflows and schedules to help manage the content marketing life cycle
- Prioritize efforts, and build schedules
- Create and own a system/tools to analyze performance of content
- Help us deliver 8 new pieces of content/month
- This might involve conducting an interview for a case study, pitching new ideas for content, or outlining a blog or press release (to name a few possibilities)
- Help create a way to keep our sales team informed of the new content available for their use
- Create a strategy for an email campaign targeted to existing customers, using our existing CRM, and a way to manage the analytics at the back end.
Interest and resumes can be sent to [email protected]