Start down your path to success.
We offer exciting career opportunities in multiple functional areas and recruit for positions in management, skilled labor, administrative support and more. Bluco employees share a common bond of working for shared success. If you are looking to join our team, click here to fill out an application and upload your resume.
Here are just a few of the benefits (for our full time employees) you will be offered upon joining our company:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Paid Vacation/Holiday time
- Health Club or Daycare reimbursement
- 401K with company match
- Lunch program
Supported Employment Job Coach – Part Time
Can you provide the extra help needed for an employee with special needs? Bluco Corporation, a leading manufacturing company, is seeking a part time Supported Employment Job Coach to provide instructional support to our employees with disabilities. We currently work with our local high school special education departments and successfully provide volunteer working opportunities to 17 students.
We now want to hire some of those volunteer students into working, paid positions in our company. The Job Coach role will help these employees learn and perform their work duties and assist them in learning interpersonal skills necessary in the workplace. This role may work with individuals 1 on 1 and/or in a small group setting, during the afternoon hours, Monday – Thursday. Bluco is committed to creating a work environment where all our employees are respected and appreciated for their contribution. We are seeking candidates who share that vision to join our team. If you have a high interest in working with our special employees, and to make a difference in someone’s life, please apply!
What will you be doing?
- Coordinate work schedule with individuals and/or families involved in the program
- Organize daily schedule of functions to be performed
- Direct instruction and hands on coaching of individuals for task assigned
- Collaborate with fellow Bluco employees for job assignments and training
- Modify tasks to help individual succeed
- Create step by step instructions to develop informational visual aids per task
Who are we looking for?
- Experience working with individuals with disabilities is a plus
- Ability to inspire and motivate
- Comfortable in an ultra-clean manufacturing setting (forklifts, cranes and machines will be operating around you)
- Comfortable lifting 20 lbs
- Job Details: 15-20 hours per week, $20 per hour
Submit cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Sample Work Schedule:
- Start and end times flexible (depending on job coach availability and worker scheduling)
- Fridays optional
- Worker break time / Job Coach prep time between 1-hour shifts is dependent on workers ability to focus for longer periods of time (may need to adjust length of break)
- Shifts are set for 1 hour now but can be adjusted in the future to accommodate workers