IMTS is cancelled,
so join us at YouMTS
When we learned IMTS was cancelled, we put our heads together with our industry partners and came up with a way to turn a dilemma into an opportunity. The solution is a new invitation-only event called youMTS. It will take place at Bluco September 17 and 18, in our state-of-the-art Naperville, Illinois facility.
- 9 Industry leaders in one place
- Hands-on demos
- Exclusive learning sessions
- Attendance is invitation-only
- 12,500 sq. ft. of socially-distanced space
Health and safety are top priorities at youMTS. We’re taking steps to support a safer environment in our Validation Center and Showroom for your comfort.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Occupancy will be limited to groups of no more than 50 at a time. Thursday and Friday will be divided into the appropriate number of scheduled time slots to accommodate groups of this size. You’ll receive more information about this before the event.
- Masks must be worn at all times when inside the building. Disposable masks will be available in our entryway, or you may wear your own.
- Before entering the building, guests are required to use our non-contact, wall-mounted thermometer to do a self-check. Those registering 100.4 or higher will not be allowed inside the building.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed near the thermometer for your use before entering. Hand sanitizer will also be available at each manufacturer’s display area.
- Equipment at manufacturer stations will be wiped down after each hands-on demo.
- Social distancing of at least 6’ should be maintained at all times.
- 24 hours prior to your arrival, please make sure that the answer to the following questions is NO. If you answer yes to any of the following, please cancel your youMTS reservation:
- Within the past 14 days, have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 or had a test confirming you have the virus?
- Within the past 14 days, have you had close contact with or cared for someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or suspected to have COVID-19?
- Within the past 48 hours have you experienced any of the following symptoms?:
- fever >100.4
- sore throat
- shortness of breath
If your company has other COVID-19 policies established that govern your visits to outside locations, or if you have concerns or comments, please contact [email protected].
Take a virtual tour of our facilities below…
Save your spot at youMTS today:
Positioning your parts for better weldments & safer operations
ALM Positioners provides manufacturing solutions for Assembly and Welding Applications ranging from manual operation all the way to Robotically Integrated, Intelligent Positioners with a customer experience that is second to no one. ALM Positioners are helping you position for the future.
WeldPro 360 Mig Welding Booms Transform Welding Operations
Increase welding productivity and safety by removing clutter from the shop floor. Placing Welder and Boom controls within arm’s reach of the operator improves weld quality and saves time. The double-articulating joint provides complete coverage with no dead zones.
with collaborative robots
FANUC America and Genesis Systems demonstrate the CR-15iA collaborative robot performing live arc welding. The robot uses hand guidance to quickly teach the welding path. This simple programming environment makes it easy to produce quality welds on multiple parts. Come see how easy it would be to use this robot in your shop.
with laser projection
Reduce rework with laser projection. The FARO Tracer Si is a revolutionary solution that allows you to reduce layout time, set-up, and assembly while you increase production throughput. Find out how to make physical templates a thing of the past, facilitate standardized workflows, minimize operator variations during assembly and detect and reduce manufacturing errors in real time.
by clearing the air
RoboVent captures weld fumes and returns clean air to keep employees safer, facilities cleaner and equipment maintenance bills lower. See and compare our robotic and manual welding capture, ambient filtration and source capture systems. And, if there’s other metalworking or dust producing processes in your plant – we’ll help bust those dusts, too!
This is your chance to see
the best the industry has to offer.
All under one roof.
Register by August 17th
and watch for more details.