Sales Planning Coordinator
Know someone that is the perfect fit?
Share this posting with them:
Are you an independent, strong decision maker, who can be an invaluable member of the Sales team?
Our company, Bluco Corporation, is seeking a full-time Sales Planning Coordinator who will have an impact on the success of daily operations. The role will be challenged with complex decisions to help facilitate the planning and management of our customer projects, working closely with our Sales team to provideexceptional service.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING WHEN YOU JOIN OUR COMPANY…
Interacting with our Customers:
- You’ll represent the company to assist with the management and execution of customer orders from handling their quote requests, inventory questions and the status of shipments.
- Serve as the point of contact to provide support for our customers via phone and email regarding any service issues or concerns
- Identify and assess customer needs and be the liaison between sales and our customers
- Monitor the progression of each project and communicate any delays or issues
- Anticipate any delays with an awareness of inventory in stock and anticipated restocking dates
Working with our various software programs:
- You’ll master Sage 100 ERP system for Sales Order, Inventory Management, Customer Maintenance
- Work with Monday.com to maintain orders on a customized shipping worksheet
- Organize and create a timeline to ensure tasks are completed within the deadlines of the project
- Document the necessary tasks related to completing the various steps of the sales ordering process
Working with our Sales and Warehouse teams:
- You’ll facilitate each order, collaborating with the Sales team and supporting their efforts,to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Confirm inventory availability for new orders and work closely with the Warehouse team to schedule and track each shipment.
- Adapt and problem-solve with the Sales and Warehouse teams to maintain control of the project.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO APPLY:
- We would like experience working on a sales team, specifically for industrial equipment.
- We would like a degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering or Manufacturing.
- You would need to be comfortable interacting with our customers and be able to respond to their questions about our services.
- We need you to be able to multi-task with a strong focus on customer service. You should be able to easily recall numerous “guidelines” and respond promptly to both your team and customers.
- Do you have Sage 100 experience? That would be great – but it’s not a requirement.
Do you want to carve out a great career for yourself at a company that offers a flexible schedule that was recently named one of Chicago’s Best and Brightest company to work for – for the 3rd year in a row?
Our employees love working here! Between the perks and benefits, a great culture, and competitive compensation package, we boast an extremely low turnover rate since the company launched in 1990!
Fill out the fields below and click “Submit” at the bottom of the page.
"*" indicates required fields