Know someone that is the perfect fit?
Share this posting with them:
When you’re ordering a latte, are you more concerned by the font on the sign you’re ordering from than you are by how many pumps of mocha to get? When someone hands you a business card, do you instantly judge them based on the card’s design — extra points for quality paper stock and/or spot varnish? Then you might be a perfect fit for a role as Graphic Designer at Bluco®.
We are a manufacturing company filled with creative thinkers who produce world-class modular fixturing solutions, and world-class marketing that brings those solutions to life for our audience. We’re looking for a Graphic Designer to assist the Marketing team on a variety of projects, including catalogs and brochures, event collateral, web & email graphics, print ads, signage and other print and digital materials. We need a designer who can meld fonts, colors, and layouts with their own creativity to create smart designs that engage and impress a B2B audience.
- Design and develop print/digital content from concept to completion. This will include (among other things) website graphics and landing pages, banners, catalogs, ads, whitepapers, eBooks and infographics.
- Update and maintain internal databases of designs, photography, and video
- Examine existing design processes, identify flaws and ideate solutions to improve capabilities
- Ensure that our message remains cutting edge by monitoring trends in digital, print and online marketing
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions with big ideas, practical ideas, and
crazy but brilliant ideas
- Prepare rough drafts, present ideas and make revisions based on feedback
- Graphic Design educational background that includes 1-3 years of graphic design experience (internships, job experience and gig work all count)
- Interest or experience in B2B marketing
- A portfolio that demonstrates exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently or cooperatively on multiple projects at one time
- BA or BS in design, advertising or related field
Preferred Qualifications (all are a plus, but none are a must):
- Working knowledge of CSS, HTML
- Knowledge of WordPress and content management systems
- Premiere Pro/video editing
- Experience with email campaigns
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio samples/links.
Fill out the fields below and click “Submit” at the bottom of the page.
"*" indicates required fields