- Fixtures can be set up in a matter of minutes
- A single kit of modular fixturing can build 100s of different fixtures
- Fine tune adjustments to a fixture can be made in seconds
- Fixturing components are neatly stored in a drawer when not in use
- Fixtures can be designed in CAD to create simple setup instructions
- Components are made from high grade, hardened steel to last a lifetime
Reduce Fixture Setup Times
Bluco's modular fixturing will greatly reduce fixture setup times compared to that of building dedicated fixtures or open setups with 1-2-3 blocks and toe clamps on a t-slotted bed. The dowel pin system allows for quick connection of stops, risers, v-blocks, and other qualified locators onto the grid plate. Fixtures can be designed and ready to use in just a few hours. If a job repeats, the fixture can be reassembled in under 30 minutes. Lengthy setup times are no longer a factor when working with the Bluco modular fixturing system.
Fixture Built In Just 12 Minutes
Lower Fixture Costs
Modular Jig System Neatly Organized
Fast Changeover with Modular Baseplates
Changeover from one job to the next is fast and simple using a pair of modular baseplates. A sub plate with precision receiver bushings is permanently attached to the bed of the mill. Modular plates can then be quickly attached with four ball lock bolts. While the mill is running one job, the operator can be setting up another job on a workbench. When the cycle is complete, grid plates are switched by removing the four ball lock bolts and switching fixtures. Idle spindle time is minimized with this simple changeover procedure.
1st Operation Fixture in Mill
2nd Operation Fixture built off-line